Women's mink vests «Canadian Mink Vest»
Canadian Mink Vest
Another gorgeous real fur mink vest from Canadian mink.
This women's mink vest for sale has different expressive texture and elongated shapes, which allows you to create different style ensembles. Such a model can be worn as a business, as well as with casual clothes, with pants or a skirt, without having to worry about inclement weather. In it, you will always be warm and cozy.
The stylish and trendy choice for autumn and spring, which will allow you to be beautiful at any time of the year!
We provide custom sewn items for not-standard sizes.
Proper care for your mink coat will prolong its life span, and you can enjoy the comfort and fashionable image for years to come.
1. Fur should be stored in closed, ventilated, clean, dark areas protected from precipitation and soil moisture. Direct sunlight should not fall on the skins and products. The best conditions for storage of fur products are considered from 0 to +8 C at a relative humidity of 40-65%.
Fur products must be kept at least 1 meter from heaters and heating systems.
2. Free space - it is a prerequisite for storing furs. It is no secret that any skin breathes. The better the fur tanning, the more spacious it should be.
3. During storage in the closet, the coat should be placed on good, solid hanger with wide shoulders.
4. If you are traveling, you should not pack your mink coat in a plastic bag - otherwise, it may dry up. Mandatory ventilation - better suited semi-open bag.
5. It is not recommended to attach to your coat a variety of jewelry and accessories, no matter how beautiful they are. The structure of the fur can be easily damaged and scratched. Also, you should remember that you once wore a handbag on your shoulder - it will rub the coat in the place of contact with a handbag strap.
6. Do not use a hairdryer or similar equipment for emergency dry your mink coat. This will lead to a rapid deterioration of the coat. Let it dry in a natural environment.