Merino sheepskin "Maya bee" children's slippers
These "Maya bee" children's slippers are made of natural Merino sheepskin with soles made of 100% natural EVA.
They are also covered with shammy outside whereas pure white Merino sheepskin covers them inside. Also, there is a white edge piping around the boot-top so they're extremely cozy and convenient to wear.
We can guarantee quality because our children's slippers are handmade, so they'll be a perfect present for your loved ones!
Upper material: shammy
Inner material: 100% white merino sheepskin
Soles material: 100 % natural Eva
The size: 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 EU
Embroidery: embroidered bees
- Our handmade slippers require shaking and airing in the open air from time to time especially after wearing them a lot - that prevents a number of skin diseases from evolving.
- Do not wash them! They have shammy outside so you must not rub them hard or wash them. In case they require cleaning, get them dry-cleaned and they will look like new.
- Also, they are a primary lure for different types of moss so don't leave them in warm and dry places for long. And please pack them into cardboard or wrap it into the paper but not in plastic.
With all this today's craze for living "clean" lives, well-washed and clean slippers are your best friends, remember that!
- After washing slippers you should rinse them well and shake a little.
- Ventilated shoes like these made with special holes are way more effective and convenient in than usual ones, especially when it's pretty warm outside. So, you shouldn't leave them with water & moisture inside so they could remain good-looking and fashionable. You just don't get tired of wearing them and they make you feel really comfortable!