- 100% Australian Merino sheepskin (not synthetic)
- It protects against extreme wind in cold weather
- Genuine natural insulation comforts a baby's skin
- Natural climate, year-round nailing
- It prevents the growth of bacteria and viruses
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, self-cleaning, and does not smell
- It eliminates the need for a blanket and jacket in winter
- It removes moisture in the summer to reduce sweat and keep your baby in a comfortable environment
- Convenient and compact form. Very soft. Fur height 2 cm
- Universal pocket provided in a variety of different sizes and colors
- Waterproof top.
- Holding pocket shape for years
- Tested safety supervision for infants and young children.
- Use cases: in a wheelchair, in the cradle, gamepad
- Made in Russia with love for children
Fur envelope main characteristics
Fur cover made of genuine Australian Merino sheepskin has a convenient central zipper and two small zippers in the legs, which makes it easy to undo the envelope and, if necessary, to use it in expanded form, such as a warm liner for a pram or a comfortable blanket, or a mat.
With a special lace upper part of the envelope can be tightened like a hood, and thereby reliably protect the baby from wind and frost. On the back of the envelope has openings for safety belts, which allows you to lock the envelope in a wheelchair.
Genuine sheepskin, dressed specially for babies in the processing of hides not used any chemicals so sheepskin has a natural white appearance.
It has useful medical properties, has a relaxing effect and improves blood circulation. Natural air gap between the child's skin and hair can save oxygen exchange. In addition, a sheepskin on 100% consists of protein molecules and not a breeding ground for viruses and bacteria, thus preventing their reproduction. Scale Structure of fur fibers repel dirt and has a natural property of cleaning itself. Wool can absorb up to 30% moisture vapor while remaining dry and warm to the touch.
The envelope can be washed in the washing machine, set the mode to "wash coat" at 30 degrees. The drying of the envelope should be spread out on a flat surface covered by a towel, fur top. In the process of drying the skin should not be exposed to direct sunlight and direct heat sources.
- Lining made of soft 100% sheepskin (dressed for medical purposes and has a high therapeutic value);
- The upper part and 100% polyamide with waterproof coating;
- Carefully crafted natural sheepskin without dyes helps to prevent the development of viruses and bacteria, non-allergenic and absorbs sweat and moisture away from the body of the child
Genuine sheepskin inherent self-cleaning properties of cleaning, so that it is by nature constantly renews itself and thus remains clear. To clean stains, simply rub the wool together, and then shake or wipe the soiled area with a damp cloth or blow-dry and clean air.
Please note that sheepskin products after washing will not look like new. We recommend that you only occasionally wash. Constant washing shorten the life of the product. If necessary, proceed to clean the instructions.
1. Dry cleaning
The product can also be given in professional dry cleaning. We recommend dry cleaning for the best results.
2. Hand wash
Sheepskin accepted wash in the bathroom, filled to the middle of the water at a temperature of 38 ° C, using a small amount of mild liquid detergent for washing wool. We strongly recommend using their product cleaners with bleach or caustic chemicals. While you can not wash often to mix the product in the water; you need to act very carefully, just gently soak the product in water, rub the palm of dirt molecules. The product must be in the water on average from 3 to 5 minutes.
Pour the dirty water and then pour the product with a solution of soapy clean water. After rinsing, remove the cloth and thoroughly dry it, when all the excess water is pressed, drag the product on a flat, level surface.
To quickly dry, you can use a dry clean towel, laid it under erasure thing and squeeze with hands. Dry cloth should be away from sources of light and artificial heat, preferably in a dry, well-ventilated area. Do not try to accelerate the process of drying fan heaters, they can cause a reduction in product and fur hardening. We recommend using such detergents that do not contain enzymes and brighteners.
3. Machine wash
The machine wash option can be used, carefully following the instructions below.
Treat items as you would a fine wool sweater. Use the "wash coat" cycle of the washing machine and wash it in warm water (40 ° C / 105 ° F) with a lanolin-based detergent. Use only lanolin-based detergents that did not contain enzymes and bleaches.