This one is for those who appreciate luxury and love wearing only top-of-the-range clothes.
This Brooklyn mink coat is of pastel brown color, a little bit flamboyant, with a huge warm neckpiece and a belt, which perfectly emphasizes the waistline.
The coat is 105 cm long. The whole silhouette is fitted, a bit bell-bottomed downwards, knee-long, with long sleeves. Its neckpiece is a turn-down one, with lapels.
- In case your coat gets dirty - have it dry-cleaned, dont wash it yourself.
- Do not heat and leave in the sunlight for too long.
- Store it on hangers for it not to lose its shape and luxurious outlook.
- Also to keep your fur coat fresh, air it from time to time and dont store it in too tight places.
- To prevent the destructive effect of moth you should apply special solutions to your fur coat.
- By the way, if you desire your coat to look even more majestic, comb it from time to time - it will help to clean it up and to preclude pills from appearing.